I randomly ran into the mama of my favorite people on the planet, Candy from Vixen Pin Up Photography. We were both standing in front of Retro Vixen waiting for them to reopen after lunch. We started chatting and she mentioned that her daughter used to work out of the back with her best [...]
Saturday was the first (of hopefully many) Listen To Your Mother events in Kansas City. I cannot tell you what a pleasure it was to be a participant. I read this piece (which I’m sure you’re all familiar with by now.) But it was the first time I’d READ the piece. Out loud. For others [...]
And the video you’ve all been waiting for with bated breath, my TED talk. Seriously, I cannot tell you how excited I was to get to do this. I will say, I rewrote much of it the day before and on the train ride to St. Louis. It took place the week of the Boston [...]
A few quick updates: My blood tests and mole biopsies came back clean. Yay! My EGD/colonoscopy has been moved to July 15th. Boo! I’ve finally (hopefully) overcome my months long reading rut. I have a pin up shoot with Varga Photography Saturday morning. Listen To Your Mother Kansas City is Saturday night, Mother’s Day Eve. [...]
I’ve been busy which is no excuse for neglecting y’all, my friends. But here’s what I’ve been doing. Parenting – It’s exhausting and neverending, yo Dealing with having shingles – Is there some sort of make up that is the facial equivalent of caulk or spackel to fill in the scars? Passing around pink [...]
Any of you have a Gay Den? What makes it different from a regular den? Are Gay Dens a thing now? Am I behind the times? Do these alleged roving gangs of gays meet up in Gay Dens? Is it like Sons of Anarchy (which I just started watching on Netflix and am obsessed [...]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- Friday Funnies May 24, 2013
- Listen To Your Mother May 16, 2013
- TEDx Talk – Who Are The People In Your Neighborhood? May 8, 2013
- I have a lot on my mind May 6, 2013
- I’ve been busy May 1, 2013
- gfunkified: I loved your outfit so much. With your avatar, it ...
- Katrina Villareal: Whenever I visit your blog, I always go back to th...
- Ο γιος μου είναι γκέι. Ή δεν είναι. | Eimaimama.gr: [...] γνώμη. Τον Νοέμβρ...
- Kristen: I love your long posts! You and your family are be...
- Austin WongCarter (@wongcarter): Wonderful TED Talk, very true. We can change the w...