Saturday was the first (of hopefully many) Listen To Your Mother events in Kansas City. I cannot tell you what a pleasure it was to be a participant. I read this piece (which I’m sure you’re all familiar with by now.) But it was the first time I’d READ the piece. Out loud. For others [...]
And the video you’ve all been waiting for with bated breath, my TED talk. Seriously, I cannot tell you how excited I was to get to do this. I will say, I rewrote much of it the day before and on the train ride to St. Louis. It took place the week of the Boston [...]
A few quick updates: My blood tests and mole biopsies came back clean. Yay! My EGD/colonoscopy has been moved to July 15th. Boo! I’ve finally (hopefully) overcome my months long reading rut. I have a pin up shoot with Varga Photography Saturday morning. Listen To Your Mother Kansas City is Saturday night, Mother’s Day Eve. [...]
I’ve been busy which is no excuse for neglecting y’all, my friends. But here’s what I’ve been doing. Parenting – It’s exhausting and neverending, yo Dealing with having shingles – Is there some sort of make up that is the facial equivalent of caulk or spackel to fill in the scars? Passing around pink [...]
Any of you have a Gay Den? What makes it different from a regular den? Are Gay Dens a thing now? Am I behind the times? Do these alleged roving gangs of gays meet up in Gay Dens? Is it like Sons of Anarchy (which I just started watching on Netflix and am obsessed [...]
Today is my 7 year blogging anniversary. My how time flies. And stands still. And is slow and fast and like watching paint dry and like being struck by lightning. I want to thank all you lovely folks for reading and commenting and emailing and tweeting and generally being super awesome and engaged. I [...]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- Listen To Your Mother May 16, 2013
- TEDx Talk – Who Are The People In Your Neighborhood? May 8, 2013
- I have a lot on my mind May 6, 2013
- I’ve been busy May 1, 2013
- Things I need April 7, 2013
- Ο γιος μου είναι γκέι. Ή δεν είναι. | Eimaimama.gr: [...] γνώμη. Τον Νοέμβρ...
- Kristen: I love your long posts! You and your family are be...
- Austin WongCarter (@wongcarter): Wonderful TED Talk, very true. We can change the w...
- Derek: WOW Sarah - you are a natural! Well done, and wel...
- twistedfancy: SAM! You did great:) Very proud of you!...