It’s been two years since I ranted about Spring Pictures.Take a moment and go read all about my shorties taking craps in the woods. Peanut is now in middle school so may or may not have Spring Pictures. I can’t keep up with what it going on all the time with 3 shorties, 2 schools, […]
I have some exciting news about one of the things I’ve been up to over the last month or so. If you remember back in October I was fortunate enough to be on a panel at Salon LGBTQ discussing parenting and gender nonconformity. Two of the incredible people on the panel with me were Kelly […]
Yes, it’s been far too long since I’ve posted. In my defense, you should know by now that I’m sporadic and lazy. Also, I was in the hospital for $47,000 worth (sweet baby llamas, thanks for insurance) and they didn’t actually find out what was wrong with me. I was in a drug induced haze […]
Snow day yesterday. Snow day today. Snow day tomorrow.
It’s Friday. It’s flurrying outside. I am pretty sure Peanut does not have any games this weekend. And I’m feeling like sharing some very random things as I sit here watching ‘Poisoner’s Handbook.’[It is so good, by the way.] I love office supplies. I love fresh boxes of crayons. I have a serious problem when […]
Spent the day with the shorties off school. I’ve been ill so we took it easy. Did a few little chores, did some napping, did some reflecting. Dr. King was such a wise man that had so much to teach us and for that I am grateful. Certainly saddened that his life was cut short […]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- Spring Pictures Time April 11, 2014
- Rainbows At Play April 3, 2014
- Magic Manley strikes again March 28, 2014
- It’s cold out there for a shrimp February 4, 2014
- Randomness January 31, 2014
- Heather: Oh. Oh. I didn't think they could do this to thes...
- Michelle: You made me snort. I'd buy those pictures just to...
- Spring Pictures Time | Nerdy Apple: […] been two years since I ranted about Spri...
- Derek: Glorious indeed! Shy? Introverted? I think NOT!...
- Sarah: Why yes, it was a creeper in his hat. Good catch! ...