Snow day yesterday. Snow day today. Snow day tomorrow.
It’s Friday. It’s flurrying outside. I am pretty sure Peanut does not have any games this weekend. And I’m feeling like sharing some very random things as I sit here watching ‘Poisoner’s Handbook.’[It is so good, by the way.] I love office supplies. I love fresh boxes of crayons. I have a serious problem when […]
Spent the day with the shorties off school. I’ve been ill so we took it easy. Did a few little chores, did some napping, did some reflecting. Dr. King was such a wise man that had so much to teach us and for that I am grateful. Certainly saddened that his life was cut short […]
The boys discovered over the winter break that by rubbing their heads back and forth on the couch and loveseat they could build up enough static electricity to restart an unbeating human heart. They did it repeatedly. A LOT. Over and over again. It never stopped being funny. To them. The rest of us […]
No, really. I am actually sick and very tired. I’ve had this plague thing for 7 days. Fever, sweats, aches, chills, no appetite, weak, tummy issues, lots of tummy issues. Fortunately, the Detective and the shorties have been very kind, letting me sleep and leaving me be. The Detective has been pulling double time with […]
Today was the first official day off of school for Winter Break. So the Detective had to work, but all the shorties were home. It was basically Lord of the Flies. Without the conch to get anyone to listen. Of course there were many little things that annoyed the shit out of me. Which […]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- It’s cold out there for a shrimp February 4, 2014
- Randomness January 31, 2014
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day January 20, 2014
- Funny ish January 17, 2014
- I’m sick and tired January 16, 2014
- McMalan: He wants a motorcycle because he feels trapped by ...
- Kelly: Stores I am not supposed to enter without a list a...
- Andy: Sarah, I think the love and confidence you have is...
- Be Original, or How Nickelodeon’s NickMom is Sliming Parent Bloggers (A Guest Post from Kelby Carr) |: […] the media or online news, entertainment ...
- DesignerDaddy: Okay, best blog post title I've read in a while! ...