My 20th high school reunion was 6/29 (Go, Aztecs!), and I was lucky enough to get almost a full week in Southern California to attend. Sans Detective and shorties.I spent the first 2 days in LA, then meandered down to Orange County for a few day, then headed back to LA for the last leg.And […]
Saturday was the first (of hopefully many) Listen To Your Mother events in Kansas City. I cannot tell you what a pleasure it was to be a participant. I read this piece (which I’m sure you’re all familiar with by now.) But it was the first time I’d READ the piece. Out loud. For others […]
I do not understand school pictures. They used to just do the same old same old every fall. You bought them regardless of how ridiculous you looked. And that was it. Now they offer multiple backgrounds and poses for the fall that are still basically what you remember. But in the spring, they go KA-RAZY! […]
This is one from his 37 photo series titled ‘My Mother Made Me Go To The Store, But Bribed Me With Use Of Her iPhone. Sucker.’
Here’s one of my all time favorite pictures as of today. Look at my sweet little family! I love that Boo is doing the hunch that he does when he’s laughing. I love that Squirt is peeling off his tape. I love how grown up and confident Peanut is. And my eyes are open. It’s […]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- It’s cold out there for a shrimp February 4, 2014
- Randomness January 31, 2014
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day January 20, 2014
- Funny ish January 17, 2014
- I’m sick and tired January 16, 2014
- McMalan: He wants a motorcycle because he feels trapped by ...
- Kelly: Stores I am not supposed to enter without a list a...
- Andy: Sarah, I think the love and confidence you have is...
- Be Original, or How Nickelodeon’s NickMom is Sliming Parent Bloggers (A Guest Post from Kelby Carr) |: […] the media or online news, entertainment ...
- DesignerDaddy: Okay, best blog post title I've read in a while! ...