On the morning of September 12, a Thursday, I was doing what I do each weekday morning. Running around, scrambling to get the shorties fed, sign their schoolwork, pack their lunches, yelling at encouraging them to get their pants on, the usual. And then I heard a noise that I can only describe as primal. […]
A few quick updates: My blood tests and mole biopsies came back clean. Yay! My EGD/colonoscopy has been moved to July 15th. Boo! I’ve finally (hopefully) overcome my months long reading rut. I have a pin up shoot with Varga Photography Saturday morning. Listen To Your Mother Kansas City is Saturday night, Mother’s Day Eve. […]
Nerdy Apple’s note: When this post went viral, my whole family was affected. To say it was a crazy, surreal time would be an understatement. Before the post went viral, the Detective knew I had a blog, but didn’t read it. He didn’t even know the URL if I’m not mistaken. He didn’t need to […]
I quit the only paying job I currently have. And it sucks. This happened. And this. Yet more. And more here. Great info here. More here (with some great tips that I implemented this morning.) Anyway, you get the point. There is a lot of controversy stirring. I was one of their writers. I know […]
I stumbled upon this while cleaning up in Boo’s room just now. I have no idea where he saw this quote or why he chose to copy it down. I do know that he is a wise little man. Now if he could just keep his room tidier… UPDATE: A friend just pointed out this […]
Perhaps it is because my eldest is starting middle school. Perhaps because my youngest is starting Kindergarten. Perhaps because I keep getting asked what I am going to ‘do’ now that my shorties will all be in school (as if the only thing is to get a ‘real’ job) Perhaps it is that I really […]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- Spring Pictures Time April 11, 2014
- Rainbows At Play April 3, 2014
- Magic Manley strikes again March 28, 2014
- It’s cold out there for a shrimp February 4, 2014
- Randomness January 31, 2014
- Heather: Oh. Oh. I didn't think they could do this to thes...
- Michelle: You made me snort. I'd buy those pictures just to...
- Spring Pictures Time | Nerdy Apple: […] been two years since I ranted about Spri...
- Derek: Glorious indeed! Shy? Introverted? I think NOT!...
- Sarah: Why yes, it was a creeper in his hat. Good catch! ...