A few quick updates: My blood tests and mole biopsies came back clean. Yay! My EGD/colonoscopy has been moved to July 15th. Boo! I’ve finally (hopefully) overcome my months long reading rut. I have a pin up shoot with Varga Photography Saturday morning. Listen To Your Mother Kansas City is Saturday night, Mother’s Day Eve. [...]
Nerdy Apple’s note: When this post went viral, my whole family was affected. To say it was a crazy, surreal time would be an understatement. Before the post went viral, the Detective knew I had a blog, but didn’t read it. He didn’t even know the URL if I’m not mistaken. He didn’t need to [...]
I quit the only paying job I currently have. And it sucks. This happened. And this. Yet more. And more here. Great info here. More here (with some great tips that I implemented this morning.) Anyway, you get the point. There is a lot of controversy stirring. I was one of their writers. I know [...]
I stumbled upon this while cleaning up in Boo’s room just now. I have no idea where he saw this quote or why he chose to copy it down. I do know that he is a wise little man. Now if he could just keep his room tidier… UPDATE: A friend just pointed out this [...]
Perhaps it is because my eldest is starting middle school. Perhaps because my youngest is starting Kindergarten. Perhaps because I keep getting asked what I am going to ‘do’ now that my shorties will all be in school (as if the only thing is to get a ‘real’ job) Perhaps it is that I really [...]
Image from technorati Today’s piece was originally written for an online news site, but they ended up passing on it. It is a bit repetitive of yesterday’s post which I wrote right after the incident. Do you know what your kids are doing online? Last week, McAfee released a study that said 70% of teens [...]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- Listen To Your Mother May 16, 2013
- TEDx Talk – Who Are The People In Your Neighborhood? May 8, 2013
- I have a lot on my mind May 6, 2013
- I’ve been busy May 1, 2013
- Things I need April 7, 2013
- gfunkified: I loved your outfit so much. With your avatar, it ...
- Katrina Villareal: Whenever I visit your blog, I always go back to th...
- Ο γιος μου είναι γκέι. Ή δεν είναι. | Eimaimama.gr: [...] γνώμη. Τον Νοέμβρ...
- Kristen: I love your long posts! You and your family are be...
- Austin WongCarter (@wongcarter): Wonderful TED Talk, very true. We can change the w...