The boys discovered over the winter break that by rubbing their heads back and forth on the couch and loveseat they could build up enough static electricity to restart an unbeating human heart. They did it repeatedly. A LOT. Over and over again. It never stopped being funny. To them. The rest of us […]
I’m a fan of Rosalind Wiseman.When the Twitter Debacle of ’12 was happening, I repurchased her ‘Queen Bees and Wannabes:Helping Your Daughter Survive Cliques, Gossip, Boyfriends, and the New Realities of Girl World because it has an update regarding socail media. I’m currently re-reading her follow up about adults and cliques called Queen Bee Moms […]
Boo: What’s your favorite holiday? I like Veteran’s Day. Aftering being accused of eating in the living room, Squirt: I’ve NEVER been in there! Squirt: Remember when I used to wet my bed all the time? That wasn’t so hard. I could still do it. After seeing a clip of an NFL wardrobe malfunction, […]
Many people have asked me what the Detective looks like. Here he is in all his glory after a long day of protecting and serving the greater KC area. I think Squirt and Boo looks so much like him. Can you see the resemblance? If only I could get them to smile more when I’m […]
Several weeks ago, I met up with one of my besties that I just don’t get to see enough. We met around 5pm. Had dinner and drinks at a hole in the wall place. The dinner portion was over pretty quickly, but the drinking continued. When Goldilocks and I get together, we laugh and talk […]
I randomly ran into the mama of my favorite people on the planet, Candy from Vixen Pin Up Photography. We were both standing in front of Retro Vixen waiting for them to reopen after lunch. We started chatting and she mentioned that her daughter used to work out of the back with her best […]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- It’s cold out there for a shrimp February 4, 2014
- Randomness January 31, 2014
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day January 20, 2014
- Funny ish January 17, 2014
- I’m sick and tired January 16, 2014
- McMalan: He wants a motorcycle because he feels trapped by ...
- Kelly: Stores I am not supposed to enter without a list a...
- Andy: Sarah, I think the love and confidence you have is...
- Be Original, or How Nickelodeon’s NickMom is Sliming Parent Bloggers (A Guest Post from Kelby Carr) |: […] the media or online news, entertainment ...
- DesignerDaddy: Okay, best blog post title I've read in a while! ...