It’s been two years since I ranted about Spring Pictures.Take a moment and go read all about my shorties taking craps in the woods. Peanut is now in middle school so may or may not have Spring Pictures. I can’t keep up with what it going on all the time with 3 shorties, 2 schools, […]
The boys discovered over the winter break that by rubbing their heads back and forth on the couch and loveseat they could build up enough static electricity to restart an unbeating human heart. They did it repeatedly. A LOT. Over and over again. It never stopped being funny. To them. The rest of us […]
I’m a fan of Rosalind Wiseman.When the Twitter Debacle of ’12 was happening, I repurchased her ‘Queen Bees and Wannabes:Helping Your Daughter Survive Cliques, Gossip, Boyfriends, and the New Realities of Girl World because it has an update regarding socail media. I’m currently re-reading her follow up about adults and cliques called Queen Bee Moms […]
Boo: What’s your favorite holiday? I like Veteran’s Day. Aftering being accused of eating in the living room, Squirt: I’ve NEVER been in there! Squirt: Remember when I used to wet my bed all the time? That wasn’t so hard. I could still do it. After seeing a clip of an NFL wardrobe malfunction, […]
Many people have asked me what the Detective looks like. Here he is in all his glory after a long day of protecting and serving the greater KC area. I think Squirt and Boo looks so much like him. Can you see the resemblance? If only I could get them to smile more when I’m […]
Several weeks ago, I met up with one of my besties that I just don’t get to see enough. We met around 5pm. Had dinner and drinks at a hole in the wall place. The dinner portion was over pretty quickly, but the drinking continued. When Goldilocks and I get together, we laugh and talk […]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- Spring Pictures Time April 11, 2014
- Rainbows At Play April 3, 2014
- Magic Manley strikes again March 28, 2014
- It’s cold out there for a shrimp February 4, 2014
- Randomness January 31, 2014
- Heather: Oh. Oh. I didn't think they could do this to thes...
- Michelle: You made me snort. I'd buy those pictures just to...
- Spring Pictures Time | Nerdy Apple: […] been two years since I ranted about Spri...
- Derek: Glorious indeed! Shy? Introverted? I think NOT!...
- Sarah: Why yes, it was a creeper in his hat. Good catch! ...