No, really. I am actually sick and very tired. I’ve had this plague thing for 7 days. Fever, sweats, aches, chills, no appetite, weak, tummy issues, lots of tummy issues. Fortunately, the Detective and the shorties have been very kind, letting me sleep and leaving me be. The Detective has been pulling double time with […]
Today was the first official day off of school for Winter Break. So the Detective had to work, but all the shorties were home. It was basically Lord of the Flies. Without the conch to get anyone to listen. Of course there were many little things that annoyed the shit out of me. Which […]
Hmmm, I totally thought I’d already written and posted this, but clearly I haven’t. Halloween was a bit more low key this year. Weekday Halloweens through us for a loop. I wasn’t feeling too great so we didn’t hang out with our good friends like we have been doing the last few years. Peanut […]
The whole process was so amazing. I loved meeting these amazing women. We have a standing monthly lunch date. I will know these mothers forever. Also, our event was held on Mother’s Day Eve which was really special. It was a special night with mostly strangers in the audience showing up to hear happy, […]
My 20th high school reunion was 6/29 (Go, Aztecs!), and I was lucky enough to get almost a full week in Southern California to attend. Sans Detective and shorties.I spent the first 2 days in LA, then meandered down to Orange County for a few day, then headed back to LA for the last leg.And […]
Squirt turned 6. A couple of months ago. But he’s my third of three shorties so he’s kind of lucky I remembered. Apparently he’d told his buddies all about the elaborate party he was having that involved taking them all to the lake for the weekend. Uh, no. We celebrated like we have every year […]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- It’s cold out there for a shrimp February 4, 2014
- Randomness January 31, 2014
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day January 20, 2014
- Funny ish January 17, 2014
- I’m sick and tired January 16, 2014
- McMalan: He wants a motorcycle because he feels trapped by ...
- Kelly: Stores I am not supposed to enter without a list a...
- Andy: Sarah, I think the love and confidence you have is...
- Be Original, or How Nickelodeon’s NickMom is Sliming Parent Bloggers (A Guest Post from Kelby Carr) |: […] the media or online news, entertainment ...
- DesignerDaddy: Okay, best blog post title I've read in a while! ...