Today is my 7 year blogging anniversary. My how time flies. And stands still. And is slow and fast and like watching paint dry and like being struck by lightning. I want to thank all you lovely folks for reading and commenting and emailing and tweeting and generally being super awesome and engaged. I [...]
Today is the first day of spring and my birthday. I am 38. (note to self: update ‘about me’ page.) I woke up this morning to this: Then I went downstairs to see this: Those are my jeans Peanut is wearing. I had a card from the Detective that he set out for me before [...]
Another Halloween is in the books. I have a love/hate relationship with the holiday. I genuinely love everything about it until we get to the actual night. It’s usually chilly. The shorties get so ramped up they’d like to start going door to door at 4pm. It’s one big cluster of energy, sugar, anxiety, etc. [...]
Our trip last weekend to costume shops did not consist entirely of me sighing over the ridiculous gender issues that many costumes brought up. We also had some fun. Like when the shorties were put in the.. er… those things in the pictures. I cannot think of what they are called. I must have early [...]
Halloween is a bittersweet holiday for me. I love the concept of dressing up. I love the idea of being whatever you want to be. I love seeing how happy my shorties are playing dress up with a tub of miscellaneous items. And they can certainly come up with some doozies. I do not, however, [...]
Today is Independence Day in the good ol’ US of A. I’m spending some time with my family, then heading to our friends’ house for dinner and fireworks. I’ve also been sucked into watching Field of Dreams which makes me sob like a baby. All of that led me to start thinking about how lucky [...]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- Listen To Your Mother May 16, 2013
- TEDx Talk – Who Are The People In Your Neighborhood? May 8, 2013
- I have a lot on my mind May 6, 2013
- I’ve been busy May 1, 2013
- Things I need April 7, 2013
- Ο γιος μου είναι γκέι. Ή δεν είναι. | Eimaimama.gr: [...] γνώμη. Τον Νοέμβρ...
- Kristen: I love your long posts! You and your family are be...
- Austin WongCarter (@wongcarter): Wonderful TED Talk, very true. We can change the w...
- Derek: WOW Sarah - you are a natural! Well done, and wel...
- twistedfancy: SAM! You did great:) Very proud of you!...