I’m not exactly sure why I love this picture so much. It was taken in at a work Christmas party in 2001. Maybe because it is one of a very few of Type A Friend and me together. We’ve been friends for almost a decade [hardly seems possible] and though we rarely see each other, […]
This is the fridge last night at my Girls’ Night In. There was also tons of dips, cheese, crackers, and chocolate fondue with pineapple, strawberries, homemade pound cake, and cheesecake squares to dip in. But I somehow neglected to photograph all that. And of course I loved all the mamas that were there. It was […]
Bubba’s depiction of our family. Other than the fact that there appears to be a couple of blobs more than there are members of the family, it seems pretty accurate.
I love when these two are getting along, when they work together, when they help each other. My kids are big fans of the zoo. We sometimes buy a membership and go for a few hours here and there. For whatever reason, they almost always are perfect kids while we are there. Even though we’ve […]
Bubba looks so pitiful here. It was May 2009. He’d just come home from a scout campout that he was allowed to take along on. It was a mountain man theme. The Detective, Peanut, and Bubba all went. Bubba’s allergies went NUTS, but he refused to come home. He was having too much fun throwing […]
Though this is NOT the most flattering pic of either of us, this is basically what Goldilocks and I look like when we are together. She makes me laugh. And thinks I’m funny which is a bonus. I love spending time with her. I wish we lived closer. Hell, I wish all my friends lived […]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- It’s cold out there for a shrimp February 4, 2014
- Randomness January 31, 2014
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day January 20, 2014
- Funny ish January 17, 2014
- I’m sick and tired January 16, 2014
- McMalan: He wants a motorcycle because he feels trapped by ...
- Kelly: Stores I am not supposed to enter without a list a...
- Andy: Sarah, I think the love and confidence you have is...
- Be Original, or How Nickelodeon’s NickMom is Sliming Parent Bloggers (A Guest Post from Kelby Carr) |: […] the media or online news, entertainment ...
- DesignerDaddy: Okay, best blog post title I've read in a while! ...