The other thing I’ve longed for is a girls’ weekend. Away. Not just happy hour once in a while, but one weekend a year where some of the girls just go somewhere. Doesn’t have to be far or expensive. I’d be happy with a 30 pack and a Comfort Inn. Just something where we bring [...]
Would you read your spouse’s journal? Your child’s? Your mother’s? And what if you do read it. Do you tell them? What do you do with that information that was illegally obtained? It is such a slippery slope.My mother read mine and photocopied it so she could read it to my dad. I was 16. [...]
In KCMO, they offer bulk item pick-up. So when you have an old couch or disgusting mattress or broken washing machine, every two months you can set your junk at the curb and eventually a truck comes by to pick it up. It usually sits out for a couple of days, but hey at least [...]
OK, well not glass ones, but new ones. We just built a new house. Well we didn’t build it, we had it built. Now because of my man’s job, we have to live within the city limits. There are not all that many places that you can be in the city, but not in a [...]
Firstly, I want to acknowledge that I have developed a small (ok, very small) following. There are at least 6 people (including me) that are reading. That’s exciting. Thank you. I love reading the comments so keep’em coming. So for today’s subject, my pet peeves. I have several, but will only touch on a few [...]
Though it is just my second post, at least I have kept it up so far.So it’s been in the news lately, and I can hardly believe it. There are so many obese toddlers that car seat manufacturers are having to create larger car seats for babies ages 1-6 http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2006-04-03-car-seat_x.htm.This is astonishing to me. The [...]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- Lightning June 19, 2013
- Happy birthday, Squirt! May 29, 2013
- Friday Funnies May 24, 2013
- Listen To Your Mother May 16, 2013
- TEDx Talk – Who Are The People In Your Neighborhood? May 8, 2013
- Mr. Mom? Not so much. | King of my blog: [...] sense. It might be worth noting that Sarah M...
- Nikki: Ha-ha!! Awesome!!...
- Courtney R.: You just made me really happy with this post. I lo...
- Geek Parenting: Growing Pain | LeakyNews: [...] What on earth would it mean, and why would I...
- Derek: Another great report from the front lines, Nerdy! ...