I randomly ran into the mama of my favorite people on the planet, Candy from Vixen Pin Up Photography. We were both standing in front of Retro Vixen waiting for them to reopen after lunch. We started chatting and she mentioned that her daughter used to work out of the back with her best [...]
Today is the first day of spring and my birthday. I am 38. (note to self: update ‘about me’ page.) I woke up this morning to this: Then I went downstairs to see this: Those are my jeans Peanut is wearing. I had a card from the Detective that he set out for me before [...]
I love autumn in Missouri. Crisp air, brilliant leaves, warm sweaters. My shorties love it too. Peanut has an October birthday. Halloween. Fireplace lit. Days are shorter. Nights are longer. More time to cuddle. Snuggling [...]
Another Halloween is in the books. I have a love/hate relationship with the holiday. I genuinely love everything about it until we get to the actual night. It’s usually chilly. The shorties get so ramped up they’d like to start going door to door at 4pm. It’s one big cluster of energy, sugar, anxiety, etc. [...]
Image from technorati Today’s piece was originally written for an online news site, but they ended up passing on it. It is a bit repetitive of yesterday’s post which I wrote right after the incident. Do you know what your kids are doing online? Last week, McAfee released a study that said 70% of teens [...]
Here’s one of my all time favorite pictures as of today. Look at my sweet little family! I love that Boo is doing the hunch that he does when he’s laughing. I love that Squirt is peeling off his tape. I love how grown up and confident Peanut is. And my eyes are open. It’s [...]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- Friday Funnies May 24, 2013
- Listen To Your Mother May 16, 2013
- TEDx Talk – Who Are The People In Your Neighborhood? May 8, 2013
- I have a lot on my mind May 6, 2013
- I’ve been busy May 1, 2013
- Derek: All I can say it's a danged good thing that my Su...
- Deasel: I loved your podcast story. I too am a cop's wife...
- Janice Cunningham: Yep, I love these... I so enjoyed meeting you th...
- Sarah: I'd totally forgotten about those. I'm on it rig...
- Naomi C in NYC: I love these! Whatever happened to the lists your ...