Hmmm, I totally thought I’d already written and posted this, but clearly I haven’t. Halloween was a bit more low key this year. Weekday Halloweens through us for a loop. I wasn’t feeling too great so we didn’t hang out with our good friends like we have been doing the last few years. Peanut […]
My shorties started school a week ago. It’s been a slow go getting back into the routine. Peanut’s bus comes about 7am. The boys’ comes about 8:20am. Except for all but 2 Wednesdays. Then they come an hour later for Late Start Wednesdays. Even though we all know that Wednesdays are late start, it still […]
I randomly ran into the mama of my favorite people on the planet, Candy from Vixen Pin Up Photography. We were both standing in front of Retro Vixen waiting for them to reopen after lunch. We started chatting and she mentioned that her daughter used to work out of the back with her best […]
Today is the first day of spring and my birthday. I am 38. (note to self: update ‘about me’ page.) I woke up this morning to this: Then I went downstairs to see this: Those are my jeans Peanut is wearing. I had a card from the Detective that he set out for me before […]
I love autumn in Missouri. Crisp air, brilliant leaves, warm sweaters. My shorties love it too. Peanut has an October birthday. Halloween. Fireplace lit. Days are shorter. Nights are longer. More time to cuddle. Snuggling […]
Another Halloween is in the books. I have a love/hate relationship with the holiday. I genuinely love everything about it until we get to the actual night. It’s usually chilly. The shorties get so ramped up they’d like to start going door to door at 4pm. It’s one big cluster of energy, sugar, anxiety, etc. […]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- Spring Pictures Time April 11, 2014
- Rainbows At Play April 3, 2014
- Magic Manley strikes again March 28, 2014
- It’s cold out there for a shrimp February 4, 2014
- Randomness January 31, 2014
- Heather: Oh. Oh. I didn't think they could do this to thes...
- Michelle: You made me snort. I'd buy those pictures just to...
- Spring Pictures Time | Nerdy Apple: […] been two years since I ranted about Spri...
- Derek: Glorious indeed! Shy? Introverted? I think NOT!...
- Sarah: Why yes, it was a creeper in his hat. Good catch! ...