It’s been two years since I ranted about Spring Pictures.Take a moment and go read all about my shorties taking craps in the woods. Peanut is now in middle school so may or may not have Spring Pictures. I can’t keep up with what it going on all the time with 3 shorties, 2 schools, […]
Hmmm, I totally thought I’d already written and posted this, but clearly I haven’t. Halloween was a bit more low key this year. Weekday Halloweens through us for a loop. I wasn’t feeling too great so we didn’t hang out with our good friends like we have been doing the last few years. Peanut […]
Many people have asked me what the Detective looks like. Here he is in all his glory after a long day of protecting and serving the greater KC area. I think Squirt and Boo looks so much like him. Can you see the resemblance? If only I could get them to smile more when I’m […]
Squirt turned 6. A couple of months ago. But he’s my third of three shorties so he’s kind of lucky I remembered. Apparently he’d told his buddies all about the elaborate party he was having that involved taking them all to the lake for the weekend. Uh, no. We celebrated like we have every year […]
I love autumn in Missouri. Crisp air, brilliant leaves, warm sweaters. My shorties love it too. Peanut has an October birthday. Halloween. Fireplace lit. Days are shorter. Nights are longer. More time to cuddle. Snuggling […]
Another Halloween is in the books. I have a love/hate relationship with the holiday. I genuinely love everything about it until we get to the actual night. It’s usually chilly. The shorties get so ramped up they’d like to start going door to door at 4pm. It’s one big cluster of energy, sugar, anxiety, etc. […]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- Spring Pictures Time April 11, 2014
- Rainbows At Play April 3, 2014
- Magic Manley strikes again March 28, 2014
- It’s cold out there for a shrimp February 4, 2014
- Randomness January 31, 2014
- Heather: Oh. Oh. I didn't think they could do this to thes...
- Michelle: You made me snort. I'd buy those pictures just to...
- Spring Pictures Time | Nerdy Apple: […] been two years since I ranted about Spri...
- Derek: Glorious indeed! Shy? Introverted? I think NOT!...
- Sarah: Why yes, it was a creeper in his hat. Good catch! ...