I still haven’t figured out my life just yet. Or this blog. Or anything really. In my foundering state, I’ve spent the last week or so hanging stuff in my house. I like a project. Sometimes. And this one has been 7 years in the making. We have several large, and until now, blank walls. […]
Nerdy Apple’s note: When this post went viral, my whole family was affected. To say it was a crazy, surreal time would be an understatement. Before the post went viral, the Detective knew I had a blog, but didn’t read it. He didn’t even know the URL if I’m not mistaken. He didn’t need to […]
my KitchenAid mixer – how did I forget this? My MIL bought it for me several Christmases ago. Kindle a handmade scarf from Chaos - I may try to talk her into making me another one. my mother used to send me a new bra/underwear set every year for my birthday which seems a little on the […]
This video was sent to me by the adorable guy singing, David and was taken a couple of days ago at the legendary jazz club, Birdland. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! And made me smile. Hugely. Could this be any funnier? And adorable? And here’s part of the sweet note he included [is it still a […]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- It’s cold out there for a shrimp February 4, 2014
- Randomness January 31, 2014
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day January 20, 2014
- Funny ish January 17, 2014
- I’m sick and tired January 16, 2014
- McMalan: He wants a motorcycle because he feels trapped by ...
- Kelly: Stores I am not supposed to enter without a list a...
- Andy: Sarah, I think the love and confidence you have is...
- Be Original, or How Nickelodeon’s NickMom is Sliming Parent Bloggers (A Guest Post from Kelby Carr) |: […] the media or online news, entertainment ...
- DesignerDaddy: Okay, best blog post title I've read in a while! ...