I’m once again unable to attend the BlogHer conference this year. But I do intend to spend some time working on my blog during that time. I have a lot of little things here and there that need attending to. And while I’m at it, I’d like a bit of input. If you have a few moments, please take the poll. I’d love to know what you find interesting. But mostly, what else you’d like to see that I may not have thought of up until now. Seriously, tell me. Pretty please?
If you would be so kind…
About SarahFollow me on twitter for more @NerdyApple
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- Pinterest can go smurf itself December 5, 2013
- Queen Bees November 22, 2013
- I was on the radio November 14, 2013
- Halloween 2013 November 11, 2013
- Busy little bee – Salon LGBTQ October 28, 2013
If you can say it respectfully, it will stay. If you get mean, personal, insulting, I will remove it. I have no problem with differing opinions. I have a big problem with rudeness and bullying. So please, play nicely.