The boys discovered over the winter break that by rubbing their heads back and forth on the couch and loveseat they could build up enough static electricity to restart an unbeating human heart. They did it repeatedly. A LOT. Over and over again. It never stopped being funny. To them. The rest of us […]
No, really. I am actually sick and very tired. I’ve had this plague thing for 7 days. Fever, sweats, aches, chills, no appetite, weak, tummy issues, lots of tummy issues. Fortunately, the Detective and the shorties have been very kind, letting me sleep and leaving me be. The Detective has been pulling double time with […]
Today was the first official day off of school for Winter Break. So the Detective had to work, but all the shorties were home. It was basically Lord of the Flies. Without the conch to get anyone to listen. Of course there were many little things that annoyed the shit out of me. Which […]
I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest. I love looking through all of its crazy wonderfulness, and often see things that interest me. But not enough to pin it so I email it to me. I don’t want everyone to see every single thing that intrigues me. I’ve done a couple of projects I saw, […]
I’m a fan of Rosalind Wiseman.When the Twitter Debacle of ’12 was happening, I repurchased her ‘Queen Bees and Wannabes:Helping Your Daughter Survive Cliques, Gossip, Boyfriends, and the New Realities of Girl World because it has an update regarding socail media. I’m currently re-reading her follow up about adults and cliques called Queen Bee Moms […]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- Spring Pictures Time April 11, 2014
- Rainbows At Play April 3, 2014
- Magic Manley strikes again March 28, 2014
- It’s cold out there for a shrimp February 4, 2014
- Randomness January 31, 2014
- Heather: Oh. Oh. I didn't think they could do this to thes...
- Michelle: You made me snort. I'd buy those pictures just to...
- Spring Pictures Time | Nerdy Apple: […] been two years since I ranted about Spri...
- Derek: Glorious indeed! Shy? Introverted? I think NOT!...
- Sarah: Why yes, it was a creeper in his hat. Good catch! ...