I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest. I love looking through all of its crazy wonderfulness, and often see things that interest me. But not enough to pin it so I email it to me. I don’t want everyone to see every single thing that intrigues me. I’ve done a couple of projects I saw, […]
I’m a fan of Rosalind Wiseman.When the Twitter Debacle of ’12 was happening, I repurchased her ‘Queen Bees and Wannabes:Helping Your Daughter Survive Cliques, Gossip, Boyfriends, and the New Realities of Girl World because it has an update regarding socail media. I’m currently re-reading her follow up about adults and cliques called Queen Bee Moms […]
Hmmm, I totally thought I’d already written and posted this, but clearly I haven’t. Halloween was a bit more low key this year. Weekday Halloweens through us for a loop. I wasn’t feeling too great so we didn’t hang out with our good friends like we have been doing the last few years. Peanut […]
Sorry I’ve been MIA. So much going on. So many things to get sidetracked by. A couple of weekends ago, I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to attend and present at Salon LGBTQ. This was the first of many many years to come. It was delightful to be around so many amazing folks […]
Boo: What’s your favorite holiday? I like Veteran’s Day. Aftering being accused of eating in the living room, Squirt: I’ve NEVER been in there! Squirt: Remember when I used to wet my bed all the time? That wasn’t so hard. I could still do it. After seeing a clip of an NFL wardrobe malfunction, […]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- It’s cold out there for a shrimp February 4, 2014
- Randomness January 31, 2014
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day January 20, 2014
- Funny ish January 17, 2014
- I’m sick and tired January 16, 2014
- McMalan: He wants a motorcycle because he feels trapped by ...
- Kelly: Stores I am not supposed to enter without a list a...
- Andy: Sarah, I think the love and confidence you have is...
- Be Original, or How Nickelodeon’s NickMom is Sliming Parent Bloggers (A Guest Post from Kelby Carr) |: […] the media or online news, entertainment ...
- DesignerDaddy: Okay, best blog post title I've read in a while! ...