I still haven’t figured out my life just yet. Or this blog. Or anything really. In my foundering state, I’ve spent the last week or so hanging stuff in my house. I like a project. Sometimes. And this one has been 7 years in the making. We have several large, and until now, blank walls. [...]
Today is the first day of spring and my birthday. I am 38. (note to self: update ‘about me’ page.) I woke up this morning to this: Then I went downstairs to see this: Those are my jeans Peanut is wearing. I had a card from the Detective that he set out for me before [...]
Yes, I realize I’ve been sporadic to say the least. I apologize. If there’s anyone still reading, I’m alive and well. Ok, I’m alive and as mediocre as ever. After the whole NickMom debacle, I decided I should sit back and reassess what the hell I’m doing. I was offered a couple of paying [...]
Squirt: I’m not going to have fun at school. We have to play with balls. Boo: Want to do a staring contest? Squirt: Can I blink? Boo: There’s a rainbow! Squirt: Where? Squirt: Mimi and Papa are here. Ugh, I should put pants on. Nerdy Apple: *quizzical look* Squirt: They’ve seen me NAKED?!? *shrug* You [...]
Firstly, I totally realize it has been far too long since my last post. I promise to remedy that and fill you in on a bit of why. But first, I have an actual book that I’ve read from front to back and a post to write about it. As you may know, I’m a [...]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- Listen To Your Mother May 16, 2013
- TEDx Talk – Who Are The People In Your Neighborhood? May 8, 2013
- I have a lot on my mind May 6, 2013
- I’ve been busy May 1, 2013
- Things I need April 7, 2013
- Katrina Villareal: Whenever I visit your blog, I always go back to th...
- Ο γιος μου είναι γκέι. Ή δεν είναι. | Eimaimama.gr: [...] γνώμη. Τον Νοέμβρ...
- Kristen: I love your long posts! You and your family are be...
- Austin WongCarter (@wongcarter): Wonderful TED Talk, very true. We can change the w...
- Derek: WOW Sarah - you are a natural! Well done, and wel...