So yesterday I had blood work finally done from a physical I had a couple of weeks ago. Frankly, I forgot about it. I can’t have the blood work done at my actual doctor’s office or even in the same building so I have to drive across town and get it done. Anyway, I kept […]
Technically I do live in a city, though it isn’t really one that’s big or a tourist destination or anything, but I digress. So the family has started our summer fun. We’ve done a few trips to the neighborhood pool (Bubba loves it though is borderline phobic of actually being in the pool), Peanut is […]
I have three happy, healthy, beautiful children. They all seem to genuinely love each otherMy kids are quite well behaved and well manneredThey are all good sleepers. I take pride in this as it was a long training process to get them to go to sleep in their own rooms at set times, including naps […]
I hide donuts from my daughterI’ve yelled at my kids. VERY loudlyI smoke, but I plan to quit this summerI lean on Peanut too much too often. And she’s only 8I don’t just “have fun” with the kids often enoughMy marriage is more like a juggling act between two people than it is like a […]
I am failing. Miserably. At pretty much everything I do lately. Let’s not even mention the fact that I have been woefully negligent of this blog lately. Moving on Last night was to be my first actual yoga classes. That I teach, not participate. And no one showed. Not one person. I should have brought […]
5am – Wake up to sounds of Slim, will him to go back to sleep, he sort of does530 – hear Slim some more, will him to go back to sleep, he sort of does6am – hear Slim, will the Detective to just get up with him already630 – the Detective finally succumbs to the […]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- Spring Pictures Time April 11, 2014
- Rainbows At Play April 3, 2014
- Magic Manley strikes again March 28, 2014
- It’s cold out there for a shrimp February 4, 2014
- Randomness January 31, 2014
- Heather: Oh. Oh. I didn't think they could do this to thes...
- Michelle: You made me snort. I'd buy those pictures just to...
- Spring Pictures Time | Nerdy Apple: […] been two years since I ranted about Spri...
- Derek: Glorious indeed! Shy? Introverted? I think NOT!...
- Sarah: Why yes, it was a creeper in his hat. Good catch! ...