I hide donuts from my daughterI’ve yelled at my kids. VERY loudlyI smoke, but I plan to quit this summerI lean on Peanut too much too often. And she’s only 8I don’t just “have fun” with the kids often enoughMy marriage is more like a juggling act between two people than it is like a […]
I am failing. Miserably. At pretty much everything I do lately. Let’s not even mention the fact that I have been woefully negligent of this blog lately. Moving on Last night was to be my first actual yoga classes. That I teach, not participate. And no one showed. Not one person. I should have brought […]
5am – Wake up to sounds of Slim, will him to go back to sleep, he sort of does530 – hear Slim some more, will him to go back to sleep, he sort of does6am – hear Slim, will the Detective to just get up with him already630 – the Detective finally succumbs to the […]
And now, why the hell is this thing named “Nerdy Apple Bottom?” Lame story, but much funnier told in person. I was sick. Almost dying from the damn flu that’s gone around all winter. My head was thick, my muscles ached, my fever was sweating its way through my blood. I was miserable. The Detective […]
I know that pride is technically one of the seven deadly sins, but is it so bad if that pride is not in myself, but for others? Here’s a list of my recent “pride.” My Knob Squad member – she’s just left a job that was too much for a job that is just right. […]
“Why does Daddy lie to me?” While watching TV the other day, a ridiculous commercial came on with cheerleaders doing all kinds of flips and whatnot. It was for Playtex Sport Tampons. Hmmm. To me a tampon is pretty much a tampon. I mean, how “sporty” could it be? Aren’t they all supposed to be […]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- It’s cold out there for a shrimp February 4, 2014
- Randomness January 31, 2014
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day January 20, 2014
- Funny ish January 17, 2014
- I’m sick and tired January 16, 2014
- McMalan: He wants a motorcycle because he feels trapped by ...
- Kelly: Stores I am not supposed to enter without a list a...
- Andy: Sarah, I think the love and confidence you have is...
- Be Original, or How Nickelodeon’s NickMom is Sliming Parent Bloggers (A Guest Post from Kelby Carr) |: […] the media or online news, entertainment ...
- DesignerDaddy: Okay, best blog post title I've read in a while! ...