I was really trying to stay on top of things and have at least a few posts each week. I mean, once a day proved too much to handle. And one every couple of weeks is just rude. Perhaps my last post about being on top of things just ended up jinxing me.Anyway, my question […]
These are a few things that make me feel like I am on top of things. 1. nails freshly painted, finger and toe2. car washed and full tank of gas3. check book balanced and up to date and bills paid4. freshly showered5. clean sheets and bed made6. caught up on laundry and all put away7. […]
I’ve lived in this house for 7 months and have yet to receive a water bill. I called before we moved in. I called again a couple of months later, and I called again yesterday. The woman asked if construction was complete. Well, yes. Then she said someone would have to call me back. So […]
My daughter,Peanut, has received yet another birthday party invitation. Now I do not begrudge the children for aging (though sometimes I wish they wouldn’t, but that really only applies to my own), I am a little overwhelmed by the parties themselves. She has been invited to parties at the bowling alley, Build-a-bear, Libby Liu’s, and […]
the IKEA catalog getting packages in the mail, even if they are things that I ordered for myself getting a roll of film developed, the anticipation and surprise, unlike digital where you know exactly what you are getting going to the bookstore and buying an armload of books and magazines taking long, slow, bubble baths […]
I am home. Finally. For at least a little while.We went to St. Louis over Memorial Day weekend to visit my mom. Stayed for four days. Came home for two and then went to Davis, Oklahoma for three more to visit my dad, his wife, and my grandmother.I do not love traveling. I love getting […]
- My son is gay November 2, 2010
- Epilogue February 3, 2011
- Facebook Friday October 29, 2010
- Anyone want a 3 year old boy? July 26, 2010
- Not necessary, but I’m doing it anyway November 16, 2010
- It’s cold out there for a shrimp February 4, 2014
- Randomness January 31, 2014
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day January 20, 2014
- Funny ish January 17, 2014
- I’m sick and tired January 16, 2014
- McMalan: He wants a motorcycle because he feels trapped by ...
- Kelly: Stores I am not supposed to enter without a list a...
- Andy: Sarah, I think the love and confidence you have is...
- Be Original, or How Nickelodeon’s NickMom is Sliming Parent Bloggers (A Guest Post from Kelby Carr) |: […] the media or online news, entertainment ...
- DesignerDaddy: Okay, best blog post title I've read in a while! ...